13 Boom Street
This brand new stand out office/warehouse building located in the Northlink Industrial Estate, Gnangara was completed in mid 2017.
- LEASED by Craig Cairns
- Land Area: 6,783m²
- Warehouse: 1,595m²
- Office: 140m²
- High Truss: 12 metres
- ESFR Sprinkler system throughout warehouse
- Canopy: 625m² (for all weather loading/ unloading)
- 3 x motorised roller doors
- LED Lighting
- Secure yard (3,000m²) with two entry gates
- Onsite parking: 91 bays
- Excellent amenities including M/F toilets, shower and kitchenette
Exclusive strata office, retail and medical suites
Wembley 151 is set to become the premier new commercial development in the Western Suburbs
The Wembley 151 development is ideally located in the Western Suburbs positioned on the corner of Selby Street and Herdsman Parade, Wembley
- 100% SOLD
- Stunning modern design
- High quality finishes throughout building
- Units range from 110m2 - 149m2
- Outstanding parking allocation per unit
- Ideal for operators and investors
- Easy transport options
- Modern facilities including café,lift services, automated glass sliding doors to entry foyer, secure basement parking and common cycle racks
The location enjoys a cafe, Grantham Selby Park, Herdsman retail precinct and is close to Herdsman Lake Regional Park and the prestigious Wembley Golf Course.
Forest Lakes Commercial Centre
This brand new commercial strata development consists of 8 individual units with the ability to combine units for larger areas. The new development will comprise:
- Dedicated cafe unit including alfresco area
- Potential uses include; Retail, Office, Medical and Consulting
- Independent internal amenities
- Dedicated individual signage
- Excellent parking allowance
To view the E-Brochure click here
Plaza 817, built by the Giorgi Group is located on Beeliar Drive in Cockburn Central, an up and coming area which is a 16 minute train ride south of the Perth CBD.
The Plaza 817 complex includes three buildings which consist of professional offices, medical consulting, retail and food beverage units.
The 41 commercial and retail units were sold within months of completion making Plaza 817 one of Perth's most successful commercial developments. Leases have also been secured by high profile businesses including Dome, Australia Post and the Australian Electoral Commission.